Tuesday 17 May 2016

Plastic and the Human Race.....Oil No Longer Black Gold But Toxic Disatster


 
Oh hum…..I could say I am bored but that would be incorrect. I could say I am frustrated and that would be closer to the truth. Or I could just say that I have once again had it with the human race and think we are all horrible nasty creatures that no longer deserve the beautiful planet that we have been given. How is that for an opener????

Lately I have been feeling tragic and not quite myself. I look around and see the problem of obesity and other illness and it make me angry at the human race. I listen to the news and hear that the war in the middle east had taken the life of another child, mother or group of you people and it makes me want to scream. I look at my neighbours and see the misunderstanding of the simplest things in life and then I hear the news a gain and see an oil spill and wonder when mankind is going to wake up and know what they are doing???
 
Our planet is alive and we are just an organism that is part of a greater life. But when you look at what we have done to what sustains human life you can call us the cancer of the planet Earth. From just a few decades ago, even thinking back to when I was a child, we have ravaged and destroyed our planet and for what???? Money???? Something man invented and holds more dear than life itself. How sad this makes me to know that it matters not at all to some people that our planet is being murdered. And the sickest thing of all….it is being murdered by them….


Now I am sure you are saying by this point what the hell and who does she think she is??? Well I do not think I am anybody as for a matter of fact I am less than anybody as no one knows my name and no takes me seriously so I am okay with that but what I am not okay with is the justification of destruction by the human race. We cannot ever get along with ourselves and we now have people specially trained to train others to be human at heart. I guess these people have forgotten to teach to be human at heart is to care about everything not just others. Everything includes animals, plants, the oceans and lakes not just ourselves in a toxic cess pool that we have created for ourselves and our children to live in and grow in as functional humans. Ever thought that we are dysfunctional for a reason??? How about this remove the humans and let the planet live. It did so very well for millions of years without the likes of us so what would change? We would simply vanish and any signs of us would grow over with greenery and flowers and the animals would live in the harmony they once had and the planet would survive.


Maybe this is all a really bad experiment gone wrong. I would hate to be the child with that science mark.
 

Clean it up people and stop buying plastic. Find other resources such as glass, waxed paper, or wooden products. We have exceeded our planet’s ability to renew the natural resources that we extract from it every year. What if someone did that to you??? How would you react??? What if you could not defend yourself???
 
1.
Pin It